TWIN NET Information Systems Ltd. (abbreviated hereafter as TWIN NET) protects the privacy of your data, which are processed in accordance with the provisions of EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, which concerns the protection of the personal data of individuals and their unobstructed movement (at the request of the individual). Below, we describe how TWIN NET processes your data on this site, www.twinnetgr, in order to make your browsing experience here safer and more efficient.
Who we are
TWIΝ ΝΕΤ is responsible for processing your data through the website www.twinnet.gr. This is our contact information:
If you have any questions after reading this statement or simply want to contact us, please use the contact information above.
What information do we collect or use, and why?
All the information you enter into twinnet.gr is confidential. It will never be sold to third parties, exchanged with third-party sources, or used for marketing purposes by third parties.
We use social media to communicate our news and offers. We respond to your comments there as well.
We use only two cookies, which we describe in detail below:
- PHPSESSID & fcrs_session: Saves the session of each user.
- Cookieconsent_dismissed: Αποθηκεύει εάν ο χρήστης έχει αποδεχθεί το cookie consent.
How we store your data securely
The twinnet.gr website and application data are securely stored on the hosting provider (www.pair.com), which is GDPR compliant and follows all the instructions provided related to the safe storage of data. In addition, the site uses a powerful SSL certificate for more secure encryption of the information that is shared online between you and our site. However, no means of transferring information on the web can provide an absolute security guarantee.
What are your rights?
As a user you have a significant number of rights related to your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights, the best way is to contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We will respond promptly, and always within 30 days of receipt of your email.
In summary, you have the following rights:
- The right to ask to see the data we have regarding you and to ask to have them updated if they are incorrect or have changed.
- The right to be forgotten. This applies to membership in Twinnet.
- The right to protest or complain if you believe that we have not processed your personal data in a lawful manner. In this case, you can file your complaint with the Privacy Commission(Data Protection Authority).
- The right to withdraw our right to process your data. If this right is not respected, you can resort to an appeal.
- The possibility of temporarily suspending the processing of your personal data. This does not apply to the type of work our site does.
- The possibility of transferring your personal data. You can ask to have the data that concern you put in a structured digital file format to be transferred to a third system. The structure of the information and the type of file are decided and fixed by Twinnet.gr.
You will be informed of such an update on the website and in the newsletters or social media we use. If required by law, your consent will be sought for any possible change in the way your data is processed or any new processing required.